Wednesday, August 29, 2012

18 days old - posting well over due

Sorry this is going to be so short, but I felt like I had to at least post something so people aren't left wondering what the heck happened.

In case you haven't yet heard, baby Henry Theodore Pieper Rehbein was born at 12:16 am on Saturday, August 11th. He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and measured 19 3/4 inches. The pediatrician who evaluated him deemed him "perfect, just perfect." We tend to agree. :)

I'll post more soon with regard to how the whole thing shook down (it was quite a surprise), Baby H's first days/weeks, his first time peeing on dad, and his first projectile poop, but I first wanted to get a few pics out there.










I'll be ending this blog (when I have some time) and starting a new one to chronicle Baby H's first year.  Please look for the new site shortly!

2 comments: