Thursday, March 22, 2012

20 weeks, 0 days - Belly pic!


Hooray! We're 1/2 way there! I can't believe we've come this far! And, as you can see, the belly seems to be picking up steam. I'm still able to wear some of my normal clothes to work, which is fabulous because the maternity clothes are just too big yet. But I think it won't be long now before the belly picks up steam and people start noticing without me telling them.

Also, this week, the baby is as long as a banana. A banana! I mean, that's HUGE! I can't believe it's that big!!

I can't believe there's something that huge inside me and some of my pants still fit. Aren't our bodies amazing?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your belly has grown since I saw you just 2 weeks ago! Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee, you think so? I'm starting to feel like it's getting smaller. I just don't see any change ever. But it's probably because I see myself every day. I just can't wait until I can fit into maternity clothes. This stage is just so obnoxious. Nothing fits at all. :(

      Delete
  2. I remember feeling the same way at that point in the pregnancy. It's worse when you are working. Around the house I could just wear sweats. Not really an option for work. Andrew and Allie's wedding is coming up so quickly! Imagine how big your tummy will be then! And that's just only about 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete