Thursday, April 26, 2012

25 weeks, 0 days - How pregnant am I?

So, I've gone back and forth with my mom and Sheri on when exactly I ended my first trimester and with the rest of the world on exactly when I can increment "how many month pregnant" I am.  I've been consistently using Baby Center's table during my reporting, so if you're wondering how many months along I think I am or what trimester I consider myself in, refer to the handy little table below:


Also, according to Baby Center, the baby is the size of a rutabaga this week.  I'm not sure about the family Rehbein, but the Pieper clan isn't exactly a rutabaga indulging group, so I've included a picture below so you can get an idea of what Baby is looking like these days:


That looks about the same size as the head of cauliflower that my ticker reports, doesn't it?  Baby Center reports that the baby is 1.5 lbs and 13.5 inches, head to heel.  The ticker says 1.8 lbs.  Not the same, but pretty close.  So weird to think that there's something THAT big inside of me.  And sooo cool.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey I had really curly hair as a baby... kind of like that rutabaga...

    Here's hoping baby rutabaga favors her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked mom if she thought you looked pregnant when you were home, and she said that someone who didn't know you may not know, but she could tell (which is also what you've been saying), and that when you laid on your back it looked like you had a little cantaloupe in your belly. I liked that description. I also liked envisioning you eating a cantaloupe whole and it sitting in your belly. hahahahhhahaha!

    ReplyDelete