Wednesday, July 25, 2012

37 weeks, 6 days - So very tired

They say that pregnant women are generally tired in the first and third trimesters.  I'm sure I was tired in the first, but I don't remember it being any worse than usual.  That is not the case for me in the third.  I don't know if it's normal or if it's stress or if it's because of my busted foot, but I am one tired lady these days.  Not really sure how women with children at home are able to do it.  I'm just so, so tired.  Sometimes I feel sick because I'm so tired.  I'm sure worrying about the move and packing doesn't help, but man, it's just amazing how exhausted a person can get.

Other than that, still feeling pretty great, all things considered!  Looking forward to getting Saturday's move behind us so we can move on.  We're also going to pick up the car on Saturday, so that will be pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment