Thursday, May 3, 2012

26 weeks, 0 days - How big's the baby? Soo big!


I've been posting image after image of how big my belly is getting and comparison after comparison of what fruit Baby resembles.  I have not, however, posted any pics of what Baby looks like at this point.  Again, I use babycenter.com, so if you use that site, you've seen this before.  If not, here's what Baby supposedly looks like at 26 weeks:
Not the best of pictures, but you can see how fully formed she is.  Just needs to put on a few lbs.  How exciting!  Also, I think my tummy is starting to grow in earnest now.  I wore a pair of Amy's maternity pants to work today and they fit like the most wonderful thing in the world.  They don't fall down.  They don't cut off my air supply.  They're so incredibly comfortable that they almost feel like jammies.  Hooray for maternity clothes!! 

1 comment:

  1. And hooray for a happy pregnant lady! Always a good thing for those around you! : )

    ReplyDelete