Saturday, February 4, 2012

13 weeks, 2 days - Nauseous again? What the what?

After my multi-day spaghetti smorgasboard, I decided to cut back and bit and try to eat a bit healthier yesterday. What a terrible mistake. It just ended up that I was starving all day long. Which led to me eating 1/2 a box of Cinnamon Puffins (essentially, the gluten free variety of Cinnamon Toast Crunch) in bed after Jeremy and I got back from a movie. Whoops. As such, I was planning to try again and stick to a fruit and vegetable diet at least until dinner today but I woke up nauseous. What? That's right. I woke up nauseous. That hasn't happened for weeks. "What the heck, Blob? Are you crabby at the prospect of fruit so you want to teach me an early morning lesson?" I'm getting the impression that Blob has been thoroughly enjoying the crap I have been shoving down his/her throat, to include the following: cold cuts, Cheetos, Funyuns, ice cream, cupcakes, Laffy Taffy, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Nerds (I got a big bag of Wonka candy), chocolate, sausage, ungodly amounts of Indian food, cheese, bacon, and sour balls. I try to go back to fruit and vegetables for one day and Blob throws a fit. Hmm... seems like he/she hasn't gotten the memo on Matt's whole philosophy of "Virgin Dove" eatery.

2 comments:

  1. Virgin dove sounds delicious...mmmm, you can almost taste the purity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you... so, not only do you like baby food, you like virgin food, too, huh? How do you feel about fetal food? Gross. :)

    ReplyDelete