Monday, February 6, 2012

13 weeks, 4 days - Presents!

So, thus far, we have acquired quite a little pile of gifts. I'm surprised and delighted about it, especially since so few people know. Last night, my friend, Sheri, came over and gave me a cute bag of "Congratulations on being out of the first trimester" gifts. So cute. So, here's what we've got so far:

- 2 red and white striped newborn onesies (from the onesies pops Nana Deb & Papa Fred gave for pregnancy #1)
- 2 blue and white striped newborn onesies (from the onesies pops Nana Deb & Papa Fred gave for pregnancy #1)
- white Be-Band (from Aunt Stevie and Uncle Stevie for pregnancy #1)
- burnt Orange reading wrap for nursing and keeping big, fat bellies warm (from Aunt Stevie and Uncle Stevie for the Blob)
- yellow and white hat, bib, newborn jammie set with chics (from Shirley for the Blob)
- yellow hooded towel with a chic head hood (from Shirley for the Blob)
- "unisex" headbands with bows (in green, white and yellow. hahahahaha, oh Shirley. From Shirley for the Blob)
- _How Much Do I Love You?_ book and stuffed animal (Nana Deb & Papa Fred for the Blob)
- _Big Book of Baby_ book full of nursery rhymes, games, fairy tales and poems (Nana Deb & Papa Fred for the Blob)
- Belly Bliss tea (from Uncle Andrew and Aunt Allie for the Blob)

Pretty good haul considering the word hasn't even been spread yet. I can't believe we're almost out of the first trimester! Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait...I thought Mom didn't decide yet if she was gonna be Nana? I like it, but I also like Grammie....Grammie Deb? It has a good ring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, the baby's name is not going to be "The Blob," either. I just had to call her something and Nana is the last I heard. I don't think she's made a decision yet, nor does she need to. She's got plenty of time.

      Delete