Thursday, February 16, 2012

15 weeks, 0 days - Belly pic!


Bump? I believe so. I haven't seen anything when looking in the mirror lately, but when I took this picture, I was a little stunned to see what appears to be a bump. Maybe it's a food bump, but I am inclined to think otherwise. When I compare it to the 6 week starting photo, it's distinctively "bumpier." Again, it's small enough that it could be from bloating or a big lunch, but I think the days of wondering where this bump is could be numbered. :D

5 comments:

  1. Gadzooks!! Most definitely a bump!!! Bump! Bump! Hey maybe we change the name now from "Blob" to "Bump"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a beautiful grandbump we have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a glorious baby bump :)!! Woohoo for bump arrival.

    ReplyDelete